Index to Computer Humor
Beta version 0.0
Initial Release Date December 1999
As they say, "laughter is the best medicine" and when you work with computers, you really need to have a few laughs. So here is our chance to have a few laughs at the expense of the computer professionals of the world. And, yes, I am a computer professional.
- The Tale of the IBM and Microsoft Programmers
- Because humor can be instructive.
- Buying Brains
- Credit card not required.
- Just Watch the Pretty Lights
- A German warning to dumpkopfs everywhere.
- Corporate America's Management Practices
- A commentary about management and vision.
- Dangerous Virus
- If language is a virus, then...
- Pentium HAL in 2001.0000001
- Because 2 divided by 1 sometimes equals 2.0000001.
- The Plan
- Proof that there can be a bright side to bad assumptions.
- Problem Solving and Blame Avoidance Flowchart
- To assist you with your CYA endeavors.
To close, I would like to provide some food for thought with the words of Rick Cook, the Mission Manager for the NASA Mars Pathfinder program:
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
I think we can see whose side Murphy is on in this battle.
Copyright ©1999-2007, Astrodigital, http://www.astrodigital.org. All rights reserved. Direct questions, problems and update notification requests to Contact